There is so much more to explore!
Hi! My name is Spring Davis and my dream is for Patience & Pearls to be a community of women who are navigating a career (in or outside of the home) and raising a family. Patience & Pearls provides resources on managing your money, your time and your wellness to get you on your way to manifesting your ideal life. We don’t have to choose between family, career and staying well.
Shop my looks and favorites, sign up for updates and see what’s cooking on the blog. I’m so excited for you to join our community!
Latest from the Blog
- Financial Struggles and Wins in 2020We had several financial struggles and wins in 2020, which was a rough year in several respects. The pandemic hit in January, and many of us were economically impacted by all of the subsequent lockdowns and restrictions.
- Guide to Setting Effective GoalsIt is never too late to create goals, plans or intentions for the year ahead, or check in on the goals you made and assess where you are at. However, if you want to create effective goals, keep reading! I follow the SMART goals template, which you can see used practically in this blog post. Creating goals is such a useful exercise! I have created a worksheet to help us set realistic, achievable, effective goals. In the beginning, I set my intention or thesis statement for the year. This is just a broad overview of what my main goals are. After I write my intention, I break down that overarching idea into domains, under which I list discrete, manageable goals. I think it is easier to reach your goals when they are smaller and more specific. This way you do all of the thinking ahead of time, and then you can just execute. You can use this worksheet for setting your own effective goals. This could be for the new year, or for any project you want to take on. Sign up below to receive your FREE goal-setting worksheet! Check out my other free resources at this link to help you create the kind of balanced life you want.
- Christmas Cookie Recipe Round-UpThe Christmas Cookie Recipe Round-Up is here! I have curated five highly-rated recipes from food bloggers around the internet to help inspire you to try a new Christmas Cookie recipe this holiday season.
- Holiday Season Outfit IdeasNeed some holiday season outfit inspiration? Look no further. Holiday season is upon us, which means lots of parties to dress up for.
- Women’s Holiday Gift GuideThe Patience & Pearls Women’s Christmas Gift Guide 2020 is here! This simplified guide is great for those of us looking to shop for our moms, sisters, besties, and other women in our lives.
Learn more about me and Patience & Pearls
Explore some of my FREE resources
Support my Online Fashion Boutique!
Subscribe to the email list for exclusive subscriber discounts.
Like to Know It
Follow me @patienceandpearls and shop all of my looks!
Support Patience & Pearls
Take a look at our sweatshirts, tote bags and tees, perfect as gifts or just for you!
Support Patience & Pearls by using these links to complete your purchase at some of my favorite retailers! Using these links do not cost you anything, but help keep this website up and running.
Shop comfy bras and underwear at LIVELY
Check out Thread Tank!
They have super soft graphic tees and sweaters for every kind of person. I am obsessed, and their sweaters are so cozy!
Shoott is a woman-owned company that wants to transform photography.
Schedule a 30 minute photoshoot absolutely free (no coupon code needed) and then only pay for the pictures you like. No obligation to buy. They operate in several cities, and we used them for our pregnancy announcement photos. Save 10% on the pictures you select from your session with the code below!!
Contact me at [email protected] if there’s something you can’t find from my linked looks! I will try to find something similar that you might enjoy.
Even More to Explore!
Get more content, exclusive offers and more from Patience & Pearls by joining the email list.